Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ride 01 - Interurban Trail - Everett to Seattle and back

It starts at Everett Mall. In my case it will be about half a mile South from the Mall, where I access this trail, at 112 St. SE.

Link to this trail info in Snohomish County:
http://www1.co.snohomish.wa.us/Departments/Parks/Park_Information/Park_Directory/Regional_Parks/Interurban_Trail.htm
Link to this trail info in King County:
http://www.kingcounty.gov/recreation/parks/trails/regionaltrailssystem/interurban.aspx

Stats: 18.9 miles, elevation gain ~370 feet.
Easy, all paved, mostly bike trail, some parts on streets.



2 comments:

  1. It took me almost 4 hrs to ride this trail both ways. I did it yeasterday. Left a little too late so I had to use light on my way back. I'm so out of shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rode it also in May. From Downtown Seattle almost to Everett Mall. About 26 miles, 2 hours 15 min. Usually I don't ride home this way because it takes longer than on Burke Gilman which is longer route but much faster, safer and more fun.

    ReplyDelete