Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ride 03 - Preston Snoqualmie + East Sammamish

First part is on gravel, in my opinion good for a road bike. Second part through forest on pavement. At least, this is what I see on satelite pictures. I may be wrong. Starts in Marymoore Park and ends ON ANOTHER SIDE OF SNOQUALMIE FALLS. Have to ride it! I'm not sure if iy gets to the river but it ends very close.

One of the many links:
http://www.celebratebig.com/pacific-northwest/preston-snoqualmie-trail/

Stats: probably 16 miles one way

1 comment:

  1. Completed on Sunday 06.17.2012. I liked this ride. First about 12 miles on super flat gravel trail along the lake, then some asphalt trail, then a little bumpy rocky muddy gravel trail close to Tiger, then a lot of asphalt trail going into the woods with a view on Snoqualmie Falls at the end. The higher I went, the more rain there was, sometimes pouring. I put off-road tires on my Jake The Snake to ride this. Total ride out and back was about 45 miles, easy and fun.

    ReplyDelete