Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ride 02 - Centennial Trail - Snohomish to Arlington

Very simple and boring ride. Flat, flat and straight. Great for speed if you really want to do your best. Originally it was 17 miles one way and I rode it several times but I just noticed that it was extended. My estimate is about 25 miles now. Got to ride it and see. The good part is that it is in a very good condition and it goes through forests and nice quiet areas.

Link to website:
http://www1.co.snohomish.wa.us/departments/parks/park_information/park_directory/regional_parks/centennial_trail.htm

Stats: 23 miles one way, flat, fast, smooth. It connects with White Horse trail to Darrington. I have to check that White Horse because the last time I checked, it was overgrown and unrideable.

1 comment:

  1. Done! I left 3 hrs before the sunset, just right to do the whole trail. It's a nice trail. I went a little further, passed the bridge and a little more to see what's there. The Y connection with The White Horse is there but no trail. I had a great ride, it took me 3 hrs to go back and forth. This time I took energy drink with me and electrolytes.

    ReplyDelete